X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Merchandising Extravaganza!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: The Merchandising Extravaganza!!!   Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:23 pm

(I haven't any experience, just thought I'd open the thread, we could treat it like an interview segment, where a different person/tag team comes out every week, or, we could just put stuff in here which we want to appear in a segment done by the commentators/GM/interviewer. I'm aware some have experience in this sort of section i.e. KOG, so you could start it off and show us the way. Whilst I'm also aware of some who are good with graphics, i.e. Titanictus, so you could help the inept of us with creating our merchandise. Also, can we have giveaways, where we like fire things in the crowd etc geek. Anyways....)

*The camera zooms in on the ring, where a stand has been set up, with all the fans favorite stars' merchandise...*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: The Merchandising Extravaganza!!!   Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:46 pm

It's an interesting concept... maybe we can have a ring girl or some-such fire things in the crowd... like Maria or Stacy Keibler did back in the WWE days...

Gods I miss Stacy... LOL

Anyway, I think Spetic would be more than happy to jump on that... his love of the ladies and all... Laughing

We just need to design some outfits/posters/whatever.

Anyone up for it? I'd have to do some heavy convincing to the missus to do something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: The Merchandising Extravaganza!!!   Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:52 pm

(ill just do mine because i have it done nearly)

On the the stand a random superstars merchandise will be specially shown...and that lucky superstar is...(*drum rolls*) KOG!

KOG makes his way to the merchadise stand to introduce his customised man utd t-shirts

KOG: First of all in my t-shirt collection i will show my man utd away kit

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Merchandising Extravaganza!!!   

Back to top Go down

The Merchandising Extravaganza!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Rated Wrestling :: RPG area (No OOC)-
Jump to: