X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should we have Rosters?!

Go down 
+8
The King Of Gangsters
Sapphire
Titanictus
ChrisTatum
Septic
Troy Hansen Jr.
marabuntha
MTX
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should we have mini rosters
Yes
Should we have Rosters?! Vote_lcap50%Should we have Rosters?! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 10 ]
No
Should we have Rosters?! Vote_lcap15%Should we have Rosters?! Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Not Sure
Should we have Rosters?! Vote_lcap35%Should we have Rosters?! Vote_rcap
 35% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
MTX
Admin
MTX

Should we have Rosters?! Empty
PostSubject: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:08 pm

yo guys, i don't know if you have realised but we are part of a bigger fed, i haven't checked but i believe it is RWF

now, we have enough people, i was thinking about having may be two mini rosters within us and a draft, i know this hasn't worked with other feds but if we have the lower players on the minor show and the higher players on the major show it could work well,
teams could be made team could divide, what are your thoughts?

as well as voting, please post your thoughts and discuss
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:24 pm

I think it will narrow the things up.
At this moment, we have several divisions to seperate the lower ranked from the higher ranked, so my opinion is that two brands are not really necessary.

Maybe if all members would be active on this forum, it could get more interesting.

That's my opinion, but I have been wrong before (a lot to be honest silent )
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:24 pm

That's what I was thinking because it could and should work now, but, considering what, ten, eleven people contribute, I think it would create quite a bit of extra work for us guys without much extra reward. However, like Marabuntha says, if more people signed up and contributed, it probably would work.

BTW, I chose not sure, I always have been diplomatic...
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:51 pm

UNIVERSAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE 213 points 49

X-Rated Wrestling 207 points 44

FFW - FINAL FIGHT WRESTLING 195 points 35

Best Damn Thing 177 points 20

Above are the four Rosters in the Federation, the points they currently have and the number of Wrestlers they have, we are currently in second place in the Federation

we are also currently joint 54th (with 4 other rosters) with 171 fans in the overall rosters chart

we have 44 wrestlers and i was pleased to see that their are 35 wrestlers registerd with the forum i was then gobsmacked to discover that 6 of the registered wrestlers arnt even on the roster so thats 29 out of 44 and thought that was shocking.

i do not quite understand what you meen by higher and lower players do you meen active or non active or do you meen points wise??

my thoughts are that the terminally non active players should be put on the minor show regardless of their individual score they can be given a Television title that they can fight over , every week lets say a tag team and a singles player can visit from the big show maybe even a main event could be a visiting champ from the big show and if a player becomes more active he can then be drafted to the big show or even stay as it would offer the chance to someone who is howning thier rp skills to really shine in the show in fact this could benifit all of us in howning our own skills as the players arnt participating lets just say Chris Tatum could do promos and segments for some non active performers (i think i saw a segment were something like this has already been sugested) and we could take it in turns to write up segments for the smaller show.
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:27 pm

Im not sure really. as we have a few guys who dont rp alot and are never on the forum it could quite easily go tits up. if everyone was active I think it would work. but I think that Septic has a fairly good idea tho...
Back to top Go down
Titanictus

Titanictus

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:36 pm

NOT SURE.

The idea sounds good. If, like other have said, we had a fully active roster. We have a lot of dead weight, so to speak. I'm not seeing them making a lot of segments and that could bring us down.
So far you've been getting several segments from across the board and that makes it possible to build good shows. Separating the waters, as we say here, would leave you, possibly, with too much or too little material on each show, depending on the occasion. It's a good idea, but it doesn't sound feasible as of yet.

Those are my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:05 pm

As a principle, I vote NO on everything that even remotely resembles segregation. We should stick together to be more popular than the other Rosters and not create divisions among ourselves.

On the other hand, I don't know enough about wrestling to understand that decision fully. In the GM's we trust.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:05 am

WooooooooooooW there this is not segregation in any form and it was not my intention to do so

as far as i am aware part of the contractual agreement is to be active on the roster and as far as i am aware on the forum as well, these wrestlers who are earning fantaeuros for their matches which inturn gives them the operatunity to buy skills and moves to improve themselves seem to expect all the work to be done for them so why not as it gives the operatunity for those who enjoy rp myself included to put more in and see their work improve which i personally am all for

and reading the forum i think the division is already taking place

just think youve got 17 to 20 minutes between matches, more than enough time to come to the forum and write some stuff up
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:05 pm

To be honest - this is a very new idea for me and it sounds good and it will be great if it works... we should give it a chance for a short while
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:23 pm

Seems a better idea now we have yet another good user, who is willing to RP in KOG...
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:35 pm

Wink ... Thanks Troy... Again
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:00 am

Well... I brought up having separate rosters in my wish list, and I am whole-heartedly on board for it... maybe not immediately, but soon... I'd rather MTX was back before we started splitting up the roster and all...
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:11 am

you can tell the division is already present in the forum because more people feel strongly about this issue than want to vote for a new VGM

and lets face it a vote for not sure is basically a vote for lets give it a go and see how it runs but if it fails then i told you so
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:02 pm

I know this is a bit off-topic... but did anyone notice that our RWL league has changed? A couple shows (Relentless, AOS) are now in our fed aream, and the other two have been knocked further down the list...
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:23 pm

@ Septic: I voted not sure because I think it would work if everyone was on here, writing promos, but, such a large number aren't, that it would go tits up. So I technically vote no, with the potential to say yes in the future.
Back to top Go down
J the A

J the A

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:25 am

I think it would be cool. It would be like baseball, work your way up.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:08 am

well jimmy... can we say we have more of an active wrestler in you?

the more the active the more the chances -- Thats my forum motto from now on lol
Back to top Go down
J the A

J the A

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:32 pm

I am really active KOG.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:06 pm

great! the more the merrier

*jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way...oh what fun it is to ride in batmans chevorlet....OH! jingle bells jingle bells.... Jingle.... alll....the.....way!
Back to top Go down
skullking

skullking

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:51 am

On my last fed (PPW) there were 2 rosters PPW for the stronger 1/2 and PW for the weaker 1/2 and it was really good for making sure that all match ups were as even as posible.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:13 pm

Now that skullking has brought us back into this thought Smile i say we can now actually do this... Livewire for the bottoma nd the main for the top

as we do this we can bring in the tv title!!... and maybe another tag belt!! so we have

Main Show
Minor show

X-rw Championship
Evoulition championship

X-treme championship
TV title

Tag Championship
Tag Belts V2
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:37 pm

good idea!but maybe we first have to see howmany members there would be of each im kinda fearing for the minor show right now as their arent really many evolution team contenders active.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:50 pm

There is and also we can do a bit of RP with them... also no live wire we can have lots of RP to do with the previous main show... like an example would be... heat as minor show and RAW as major show
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:01 pm

good plan but i say the tag belts go between the two shows

we could have a challenge trophy we could do a evolution style battle royal tri monthly winner gets the trophy
Back to top Go down
skullking

skullking

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:18 am

i agree there arnt that many tag teams so unless every one just gets put into into a team there wont be many contenders for the tittle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we have Rosters?!   Should we have Rosters?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should we have Rosters?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next