X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

oooooooooops ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
marabuntha

PostSubject: oooooooooops ...   Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:40 pm

MTX and Rampage leave the office, joking about what is yet to come. Marabuntha was hiding behind the corner and watch the duo disappear in the corridor. Luckily for him, they did not lock the door. He enters the office and poors a big bag of raspberry ants all over MTX's computer.

Those freak ants immediately start eating away the electronics ... there's a short circuit ... followed by a implosion of the old CRT screen. In a few seconds the paperwork on the desk catches fire. That wasn't what was supposed to happen. Marabuntha takes the rug of the floor and tries to put out the fire, but instead, the burning paper sets fire to the curtains ... Oh nooo ...

Marabuntha does not know what to do, so he opens up a window and jumps out. A few guys of the staff see Marabuntha land on the ground an take off. As they look up, they see flames all over MTX's office. They call the fire departement ...

This does not look good for Marabuntha ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MTX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oooooooooops ...   Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:38 pm

MTX walks into the office after hearing about all the commotion..

"What the?! Who the?!, SOMEONE FIND ME RAMPAGE!!"

After five minutes rampage makes his way to the office..

"Whats up bos- Oh crap, this is not good... um, what shall we do?!"

MTX speaks to some of the X-RW crew

"If you lot value your jobs you will tell me everything you saw that has involved my office within the last 24 hours!!"

One of the crew speak..

"Well we saw Marabuntha jump from a window and looked up and there was fire..."

MTX is furious..

"RIGHT, HE WILL PAY FOR TORCHING MY OFFICE... RAMPAGE!"

"Yes sir!"

"Find me Troy Hansen, Titanictus, infact find me the XCT and Biohazard if they're in a good condition and re-instate the Destiny Agents, you've got one hour!"

"Right away sir!"

MTX starts wading through the embers in his office and lets out a foul scream..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://x-rw.forumotion.com
Titanictus

PostSubject: Re: oooooooooops ...   Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:57 pm

In the lounge, Titanictus is on his favorite pinball machine "Two Fat Ladies"

"C'moooooon, high score! I'm one pie away!", he says, when someone comes rushing in and slams into the pinball machine...

TILT TILT TILT TILT TILT

"Hey, Rampage! What the HELL, man, watch where you're going!"

Rampage doesn't pay any attention to the warning and just says "The boss needs you now."
"This better not be about the blueberry pies again. If he wants them that much, he can come get them himself!"

"No. It's... something else..."
"Fine... I'll go..."

A couple of minutes later, Titanictus enters MTX's office...
"What in The Holy Vegetable Quiche happened in here?"...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MTX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oooooooooops ...   Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:02 pm

MTX is staring out the window in a trance..

"well, you only broke my door, Marabuntha on the otherhand torched my office and nearly the whole arena down!
I don't want you to return and until Tatum, Biohazard and Troy Hansen is here i want all five of you here I think we need to pay someone a visit!"
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: oooooooooops ...   Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:14 pm

*Troy Hansen, walks back into the corridor, after finally finding his car keys, and walks into Titanictus, who does not look his usual self.*

Titanictus: Woah man, the boss isn't happy and he wants you up to his office now!

TH: Hey, what! I didn't destroy Sk1ellor. I swear it wasn't me...

Titanictus: Wah! You did what? Oh, well, it wasn't that, and MTX will probably congratulate you on that now! MTX's office got torched by Marabuntha. Obviously he is now on a Rampage, hah, did you get my little pun there. Heh, well there's no time for jokes, he wants you, the XCT, and Biohazard, at his office, and he wants us there now!

TH: Well, lets get going then

*Titanictus and Hansen run back to the office and stand inside, but, the boss still isn't happy.*

MTX: Where the hell are the others! Didn't they learn to hurry the hell up! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
falahid

PostSubject: Re: oooooooooops ...   Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:47 pm

Falahid hears some noise in the gm's office and he comes in."What the hell has happend here!?" "This is a mess."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: oooooooooops ...   Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:09 pm

Chris Tatum is sat in the lounge when his Mobile phone goes off.

Chris: " 'lo? Yo Titan, Whassup? Ok dude Im on it."

Tatum closes his phone and leaves the room in a hurry. he makes his way to MTX's office.

Chris: " Holy crap! What the freaking hell happened in here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Septic

PostSubject: Re: oooooooooops ...   Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:38 pm

Titanictus gets off the phone "That was Septics nurse Stella Septics still in a bad way they're haveing to keep him sedated . i went to the Physio and Jane said that the Toxic Avenger must of discharged himself because hes not there now , i guess if we dont hear from Toxie in the next five minutes we'll have to carry ou your plan without him. "

Titanictus starts sucking on a stuffed crabs claw.

(((Im sorry ive already written stuff for my return, back by Thursday honest but remember a vote for Septic is a vote for Truth, Justice and the Wrestling way !!!!)))((((( Oh nuts sod it this is toooo juciey to miss out on))))))

The guys in the office look up at the sound of wailing sirens coming from outside they look out and turn to each other "An Ambulance Whats happened now???" they see Septic and Stella jump out and run in the building. Its not long before Septic appears at the door " don't panic fellas Septics here now weres the fire............. oh shit whats happened here, when MTX sees this he'll do his nut"

"too late hes seen it " replies Titanictus" hes summond us all here i think somebodys for a whooping" Titanictus turns to Stella " i take it he over heard" "yep, i couldn't stop him" she replies " dont worry , we'll keep an eye on him" Titanictus winks at her and offers her a suck on his crabs claw, Stella politely declines.

" Right then lets get this whooping underway" Says Septic gleefully

"Can't, we gotta wait for the Toxic Avenger, Bosses orders" says Rampage with a growel

" dont be like like that big lad , its not like we're joined at the hip" Says a playfull Septic poking his tongue out

"Ut-Oh" says Stella " just ignore him please he's not himself"

Last edited by Septic on Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: oooooooooops ...   Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:49 pm

OOC: I'm just going out for half an hour to an hour, so write me in if you need.

EDIT: Oh, I'm back before it happens, well that's good then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil Devil

PostSubject: Re: oooooooooops ...   Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:12 am

Evil Devil walk pass the gm office and stop at there, wondering what happened to it and what the gm going to do next....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: oooooooooops ...   Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:50 am

Chris: "OK Boss what Dya want us to do now we are here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MTX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oooooooooops ...   Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:03 pm

MTX Stands with four out of the five men he summoned..

MTX: "So where's toxic?.. anyone?!"

Everyone shifts around trying avoid the question

Septic: "he discharged himself and hasn't been seen since.."

MTX looks like he's about to flip but calms down...

MTX: "Well i suppose you will all do, If you haven't realised, you're the people around the lockerroom and the roster i can trust, you may not be the cleanest, but you know where you stand with me.. well, as you know, the ones who i can't trust are Destiny, G-man, Skiellor, and Marabuntha. and Marabuntha has torched my office, I have re-instated the Destiny Agents now which wasn't planned, Rampage is going through everyroom, but we now have the information that Marabuntha and Skiellor are in the lounge, how do you say we 'pay them a visit' as they are in the tag tourny and troy they stabbed you in the back, you all with me?"

MTX looks at them waiting for replies.. Two of the destiny agents turn up at the office
Back to top Go down
Septic

PostSubject: Re: oooooooooops ...   Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:13 pm

" I'm with you Boss " Says Septic as he reachs into Titanictus's pants for a Salmon wrap " Oi thats not the Salmon wrap" Cries Titanictus

Stella grabs Septic's arm and leads him away "hes not himself, he's not himself"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: oooooooooops ...   Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:16 pm

TH: I'm in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Toxic Avenger

PostSubject: Re: oooooooooops ...   Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:52 pm

The Toxic Avenger enters the office ...
"im in boss , i heard you talking from the floor. im a bit late because i had to beat up some dumb guys on my way. tell me more about yo0ur idea" ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: oooooooooops ...   Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:23 pm

Chris Tatum grins from ear to ear.

Chris: "I think I can speak for both me and Titanictus when I say, when do we get to kick some ass!!"

Titan: " Well I wouldn't have put it quite like that but it will suffice."

Titan and Chris look at each other and both crack their knuckles at the same time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MTX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oooooooooops ...   Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:48 pm

MTX grins..

"Lets go to the Lounge!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oooooooooops ...   

Back to top Go down