X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The all clear!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

The all clear! Empty
PostSubject: The all clear!   The all clear! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:09 pm

*Troy Hansen knocks on the physio door and enters.

TH: Well, that was a shock, the season's over, looks like I won't miss my re-match after all. Anyway that's not why I came here Jane. I am feeling much better now, and I know you said it would be longer but I just want you to check again, because, you know, I'm a quick healer.

*Jane bemused by his questioning of her diagnosis, reluctantly carries out the tests on Hansen. She seems quite shocked and confused by her findings.*

Jane: Well... Well... Well... You do seem to be better already but I can't work out how you could recover so quickly... I tell that really has shocked me! I don't know what to make of this...

*Troy Hansen gets up with a big smile on his face and heads towards the door, turning back to Jane as he does so*

TH: Don't worry Jane, you didn't get it wrong, remember I'm just a quick healer. It's all good, it's me not you! (Laughing) No, seriously, just don't worry. Now, I need to get ready for the new season, let's go get fit!

OOC: Can I write Dark Lorkan into title contender-ship? i.e. I want a re-match, while he thinks he's next in line to get a shot.
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

The all clear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The all clear!   The all clear! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:15 pm

if he's not active then you might as well as i still have to fufil his contract!
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

The all clear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The all clear!   The all clear! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:12 pm

OOC: I have an idea for this. If we win the tag team match, he will attack me some point in the show and attempt to take my place in the match. He comes out, at the beginning of the match, trash talks, and says I'm a no show, he's taking my place. Then as the match is about to start, I come out as well, battered of course, and say I'm still ready. Then you come out and say you've given me a brain wave, triple threat for the title. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

The all clear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The all clear!   The all clear! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:17 pm

i also have an idea, a, read your pms you have mail
b, i like the idea, but he wouldn't win the match as he isn't in it,
but i could see how that could work as it seems as marabuntha has half the roster against him

READ YOUR INBOX

p.s. back to the point, possible with some editing, um, may have to get knocked unconcious for long periods of time so that it's easier for me! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

The all clear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The all clear!   The all clear! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The all clear!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Rated Wrestling :: RPG area (No OOC) :: Physio-
Jump to: