X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Able/Disable Moves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titanictus

PostSubject: Able/Disable Moves   Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:08 pm

Alright, my beloved wrestlinggame gurus, here's my question:

We all know that buying as many moves as possible increases your ranking, fan base and rakes in more xp in each match, etc etc... what I want to know is...

Will that still count if I disable the moves?
I.E. If I keep just 4 or 5 favorite moves in each position and disable the rest, will it affect my xp?
I usually take every move to level 5 just as a principle, but I have way too many "out of character" moves that I'd rather not use.
Irregular Pin and Cocky Pin being the most blatant examples. Titanictus would never use such a pin. Or an Ear Slap. I'm not Edward Norton in Fight Club. Ear Slap. pffff.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Septic

PostSubject: Re: Able/Disable Moves   Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:40 pm

hey dude

i have 96 moves including all sorts that a resistance wrestler wouldn't normally use because lets face it man this is thewrestlinggame and in order to have a character in X-Rated you need fans, exp and points and you are a resistance wrestler at the end of the day.

its just a sugestion but what i have done is increased my power moves ( resistance ) up to level ten because i read that the ones on the higher lvl are used more often ??? i also have every pin and submission move available and made them all up to five (they're much higher now)

if you find by reading your match reports that youre not using a particular move much if at all then ditch it

i like the way that half way through a match it will say Septic hits him with an earslap showing no respect because i think that opening move means that it signals the start of an attack sequence ??

i have also only recently discovered that simply by clicking onto train your moves and then back onto mainpage that i often have 8-9 messages telling me my lvl has increased on a particular move and this is now how i work out which moves to loose

although i think reading back i haven't actually answered your question i feel i have answered many others (wise man once say)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Able/Disable Moves   Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:47 pm

I always thought it was said there was an optimum number of you could have to help boost exp, which was 74/6 or something like that. TBH, I'm not 100% sure about this, but, I think only the moves you have active have an effect on XP etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titanictus

PostSubject: Re: Able/Disable Moves   Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:48 pm

Yeah, that message thing seems like a bug to me. You go to "train moves", come back and have messages telling you what went up.

NOT only that, It only shows you what moves in the area you opened have leveled up.
So, if you went and trained some opening move... It will only show you the opening moves that leveled up on their own.
So what I do everyday now is go to "train moves", select "all" and come back to the main page.
Then I have about 20 messages about upgrades from all areas. Only THEN, I go back to the gym and upgrade what I want.

Anyway, I'm testing the able/disable thing and will get back to you. If it lowers my exp, Ill just upgrade what I want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Able/Disable Moves   Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:23 pm

only moves that are put on able get's you xp if you disable a move it's like untraining it i thing the best thing is to ale all moves from opening and standing and put you favorites moves only on position where you have the strongest moves
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Able/Disable Moves   Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:41 pm

But If you look at from the "how much xp will u get? way... then the more moves you disable the less XP you - as i have found out by experiments...

i put 3 of my strongest moves in each position and usally against that wrestler i get 5-6xp but i got 2xp for it and i didnt beat him as badly lol

so my tip is to disable the moves in the positon that rarely comes up like both wrestlers running and out of the ring...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Able/Disable Moves   

Back to top Go down

Able/Disable Moves
Page 1 of 1