X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visitors ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
marabuntha

marabuntha

Visitors ... Empty
PostSubject: Visitors ...   Visitors ... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:16 pm

MTX comes back from lunch. It's yet a relief to see that no one has kicked the door in yet, but something ain't right. As he touches the doorknob ... an army of raspberry ants crawl on his hand, some of them even get in to his sleeve, biting his armpits.

MTX : Dammit, bloody bugs!

The door was already open, so it seems ... As he enters two dark individuals are already present ... sitting down behind the desk, playing darts with MTX's poster on the wall.

Marabuntha : Welcome home boss ... I hope you don't mind us sitting here, but you weren't here yet, so Destinys Messenger let us in.

Skiellor, sitting down by the window: What are you thinking man? That we would let you get away with those shenanigans? You're very lucky that I was able to calm Marabuntha down ... knowing what he is capable of.

MTX looks at Marabuntha, who stands up and comes face to face with him.

Last edited by marabuntha on Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Some extra drama)
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

Visitors ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors ...   Visitors ... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:03 pm

MTX Looks with fury in his eye

MTX: "Right, I'm the boss, I make the decisions, not you, I screw people over, not you, if you have a problem with this there is a ring which is avaliable for you to get the beating of your life in, as far as i'm concerened Troy should've won, not you. any questions?"
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
marabuntha

marabuntha

Visitors ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors ...   Visitors ... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:35 am

Marabuntha turns his eyes to the floor and shakes his head.
I have NO questions boss. Only answers. And the answer is : All great leaders ... fall ... sooner or later. You should be the one asking the question : Will MTX fall ... silently ... or with a big bang? As I already stated ... I have only the answers ... boss.

Marabuntha gives MTX some light taps on the cheeck, as he and Skiellor leave the office.

And this belt ... is mine. And it is gonna stay mine. Capiche? Showing the shiny X-RW championship title belt.

They slam the door, leaving MTX alone is his office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visitors ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors ...   Visitors ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visitors ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Rated Wrestling :: RPG area (No OOC) :: Gm's Office-
Jump to: