X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

An order of concussion for Hansen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

An order of concussion for Hansen Empty
PostSubject: An order of concussion for Hansen   An order of concussion for Hansen Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:47 pm

*Troy Hansen stumbles into the physio room, with his head well bandaged.*

TH: Hey, Jane, I guess you saw the beat down last night. I'm supposed to be in a match next Wednesday, I need you to give me the all clear.

*Jane informs Hansen that the show is on Tuesday before she carries out a number of checks, including a "How many fingers am I holding up". The reply of seven wasn't hopeful. After writing down some notes on a pad she turns to Troy.*

Jane: It's not good, you've got a mild concussion, and I advise you don't wrestle for the next three shows.

TH: What! I can't be out for three weeks, I've got my.. my..

Jane: Title re-match? And don't worry it's not three weeks, I mean two minor shows and one major.

TH: Yeah my re-match with Baramuntha if me and MTX beat them next week. What is gonna happen next week?!

Jane: You see, you're clearly not thinking straight because it's Marabuntha you will have to face... You just need a week or two's rest to clear your head, and let the bruising go away.

TH: I'll have to go find the GM, tell him of the situation, help him get a new partner...

Jane: You get home, and get some rest, I'll tell MTX about your condition. Oh, and don't drive, get a taxi.

*Both Troy and Jane leave the room, as Jane leaves a note on the door, saying she'll be back in five minutes.*

Last edited by Troy Hansen Jr. on Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: An order of concussion for Hansen   An order of concussion for Hansen Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:11 pm

cant the physio be called Jane ??? More of the ladies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: An order of concussion for Hansen   An order of concussion for Hansen Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:33 pm

Jane would work as well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An order of concussion for Hansen   An order of concussion for Hansen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An order of concussion for Hansen
Page 1 of 1