X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The X-R-W Hospital Ward

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

The X-R-W Hospital Ward Empty
PostSubject: The X-R-W Hospital Ward   The X-R-W Hospital Ward Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:48 pm

I was thinking, what about an X-R-W hospital ward. We could keep up to date with injuries etc. One thing could be to post physio reports and so on. Seems like an idea but may not go down too well, literally is just a thought. Do you think we could make it work?
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: The X-R-W Hospital Ward   The X-R-W Hospital Ward Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:59 pm

sounds good like THE MATRONS OFFICE or something

is it in the building like the lounge and gym ?
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: The X-R-W Hospital Ward   The X-R-W Hospital Ward Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:27 pm

That's what I was unsure of, it could either be at a private hospital 'off premises', or we could have a physio room where you get injury updates etc. This could also keep others interested, i.e. they watch because of wrestler A, he becomes unavailable, so gets injured. Normally he would just dissappear, maybe so would some of the fans, therefore, with this they could also keep indirectly active with the show...
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: The X-R-W Hospital Ward   The X-R-W Hospital Ward Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:47 am

Oooh!!! Does this mean I was it's first patient??? LOL
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: The X-R-W Hospital Ward   The X-R-W Hospital Ward Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:51 am

Yes, you and then followed by Chuck Norris
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: The X-R-W Hospital Ward   The X-R-W Hospital Ward Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:58 am

Heh, and now me, by doing this if you can't commit you can still be active to the show, in that sense I think it would be a good idea, shall I open a thread in RP..
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: The X-R-W Hospital Ward   The X-R-W Hospital Ward Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:49 pm

grantedd! i will open up a BRAND NEW RP AREA!
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: The X-R-W Hospital Ward   The X-R-W Hospital Ward Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:33 pm

I can just imagine in the middle of livewire, cutting to the hospital ward with Diana:

(whispering) "We're here in the X-R-W ward, where the injured wrestlers, and Chuck Norris, are currently taking their nap..."

lol!
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: The X-R-W Hospital Ward   The X-R-W Hospital Ward Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:03 pm

Septic walks in grabs a dy ala sis machine and continuely smashs justin case with it quite litteraly taking the piss outta him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The X-R-W Hospital Ward   The X-R-W Hospital Ward Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The X-R-W Hospital Ward
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Rated Wrestling :: OOC Area (No RP) :: Thoughts And Ideas-
Jump to: