X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

toxic in the parking lot

Go down 
+2
Septic
The Toxic Avenger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Toxic Avenger

The Toxic Avenger

toxic in the parking lot Empty
PostSubject: toxic in the parking lot   toxic in the parking lot Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:59 pm

as the matador is trying to leave the arena he notices that his engine doesnt work somehow. so he opens the hood to look what its all about. at this point Septic enters the parking lot to drive home on his 500 hp hayabuza. He looks towards matador and asks him "any problem dude?" the matador answers "yeh the engine doesnt work somehow" Septic has a look under the hood and says "maybe because your car just SUCKS !!!"

they start to have an argument about which cars suck an donīt suck which nearly leads into a fight. but as the matador charges his right arm to hit Septic THE TOXIC AVENGER runs from behind and hits matador with the lost engine parts matador was looking for.

in the end toxic screams:" you were the one who requested the tripple treath, right ? now you know what it is like if you want to challenge me dude. and septic ... good diversionary tactic... im impressed." and with these words The Toxic Avenger and Septic drive away leaving matador on the ground over and over with blood.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: toxic in the parking lot   toxic in the parking lot Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:12 pm

sweet man sweet

Septic shouts back "screw with The Toxic Avenger you screw with Biohazard ha ha ha ha ha"

he tosses a business card

Congratulations you've just had the pleasure of a

toxic in the parking lot Biohaz13

before speeding off on/in his new Bike / Car (what the hell is that??)
Back to top Go down
Titanictus

Titanictus

PostSubject: Re: toxic in the parking lot   toxic in the parking lot Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:26 pm

HERETIC!

A Hayabusa is a Suzuki motorcycle. It was the fastest mass-production bike until last year. It's still a freaking rocket.

toxic in the parking lot 03hayabusa3
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: toxic in the parking lot   toxic in the parking lot Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:04 am

((ALL OOC: because I have a couple notes here))

((One, the Hayabusa is a motorcycle... not a car, as Titanictus states... I'm a Harley man myself.))

((Okay, an attack from behind... and you two are claiming you're both FACES??? WHAT???? Didn't you guys attack Stormcrash from behind too? Bah, you two are both heels and you know it :-P))

((Also, I'm a bit irritated by you Toxic.. I challenged you to a title match on the previous Saturday morning show... and sent you e-mails and messages about it, and not only have you not responded, but it seems like you're ducking defending your title... which is fine... I'm sure you'll drop it eventually.... MUHAHAHAAHAH :-P))
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: toxic in the parking lot   toxic in the parking lot Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:24 am

personally im a car man and i do not know a thing about bikes , i'm currently enjoying my new chrysler crossfire . So what harley do you have Justin ?

toxic in the parking lot 800px-10

Matador was just a bit of fun cos he's a cheeky boy

but stormcrash have you seen him he is massive you've gotta get your pops in with him any way you can mate mark my words attacking him from the front is not a good idea.

and how dare you if Toxic hadn't come back and saved you you'd be in the morgue (spanky said it himself and spanky knows)

anyway shouldn't you be in bed Justin the Dr will be round soon with your medication

(sometimes its fun to be a bit naughty)
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: toxic in the parking lot   toxic in the parking lot Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:55 am

(OCC but but but i am a skinny Submissioner Smile )
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: toxic in the parking lot   toxic in the parking lot Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:11 pm

((An old `96 Harley Sportster... midnight blue with and all chromed out... getting ready to sell the bad boy though since the baby came along... sniffle.))

((And I don't have a beef with Toxic in the least bit... I challenge him daily in the invitationals so we both get some XP... but he DOES have a title... Smile Sides, Stormcrash and I are already working on our rivalry angle Smile))
Back to top Go down
The Toxic Avenger

The Toxic Avenger

PostSubject: Re: toxic in the parking lot   toxic in the parking lot Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:57 am

i never said iīd be face ...
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: toxic in the parking lot   toxic in the parking lot Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:06 pm

((Odd, I thought you and Septic were... well then, nevermind... carry on bashing in Matador's head... LOL))
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: toxic in the parking lot   toxic in the parking lot Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:47 pm

yeah we're not exactly faces but we're not exactly heels either we're fa-els lol
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: toxic in the parking lot   toxic in the parking lot Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:59 pm

((Tweeners!!!! You're tweeners!!! that fits better....well... hmm... if you guys are tweeners, and Stormy's a tweener... hmm... we need more heels... LOL))
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: toxic in the parking lot   toxic in the parking lot Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:11 pm

IM a tweener too lol but at the mo im working on a feud with death4mv and titanticus and sharpshooter if they are all up for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: toxic in the parking lot   toxic in the parking lot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

toxic in the parking lot
Page 1 of 1